So in line with me recently turning twenty-one and babbling about how contented I am with my life (which I still am at the moment), I think it’s necessary that I lay out my life goals. It’s a leap-of-faith kind of thing for me to post this since my pride is put at stake if ever I don’t follow through with what state.
This is very personal for me. I’m not the goal-oriented type of person and I get very insecure with regards to the line of work I’m in right now. Here goes nothing.
One year (21 years old)
- Defend an excellent undergraduate thesis.
- Travel to Davao, Amanpulo, Corregidor, and other Local Destinations.
- Learn to cook (real cooking, not just frying bacon on a pan).
- Live a healthier lifestyle.
- Maintain my blog.
- Improve architectural modelling and rendering skills.
- Have more confidence regarding architectural capabilities.
- Intern at construction and architectural companies.
- Save at least Php 30,000.00 by the end of the year.
2 Years (23 years old)
- Continue Internship until I’ve achieved enough hours for the board exam.
- Review and pass the board exam.
- Upgrade my phone to the latest Apple iPhone at that time.
- Save at least Php 100,000.00 by the end of the year.
3-5 Years (26 years old)
- Take up a master’s degree in either Singapore, Australia, or London. (Unfortunately NY is no longer in the picture)
- Learn to truly live independently afar from all my loved ones.
- Experience working abroad.
- If I haven’t already, I should find my personal architectural style, philosophy, and advocacy.
- Earn and save as much as I can.
6-8 Years (29 years old)
- Return to the Philippines.
- Start working at a good company which is in line with my architectural aspirations.
- Probably start settling down.
10 Years (31 years old)
- Be a badass mom that has two kids (preferably twins), loving husband, great friends and family, and a job with great pay and good environment.
It’s kind of a lot to wrap my head around right now and I know that these plans could change a lot. Richel inspired me to do this so I hope you check out her post over here. If there’s anything you think I should do, improve, add, or whatever just feel free to comment below.